Skip to main content

California Code, Public Resources Code - PRC § 6304

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

The commission may cooperate with the Coastal Engineering Research Board of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, and may expend such moneys as are necessary for cooperative work with that board out of any appropriation made for the purposes of this section.

Cite this article: - California Code, Public Resources Code - PRC § 6304 - last updated January 01, 2023 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Was this helpful?

Thank you. Your response has been sent.

Copied to clipboard