California Code, Penal Code - PEN § 1203.075
Search California Codes
(a) Notwithstanding any other provision of law, probation shall not be granted to, nor shall the execution or imposition of sentence be suspended for, nor shall a finding bringing the defendant within this section be stricken pursuant to Section 1385 for, any person who personally inflicts great bodily injury, as defined in Section 12022.7 , on the person of another in the commission or attempted commission of any of the following crimes:
(2) Robbery, in violation of Section 211 .
(4) Lewd or lascivious act, in violation of Section 288 .
(5) Burglary of the first degree, as defined in Section 460 .
(7) Assault with intent to commit a specified sexual offense, in violation of Section 220 .
(10) Sodomy, in violation of Section 286 .
(11) Oral copulation, in violation of Section 288a .
(12) Carjacking, in violation of Section 215 .
(13) Continuous sexual abuse of a child, in violation of Section 288.5 .
(14) Aggravated sexual assault of a child, in violation of Section 269 .
(b) The existence of any fact that would make a person ineligible for probation under subdivision (a) shall be alleged in the accusatory pleading, and either admitted by the defendant in open court, or found to be true by the trier of fact.
Read this complete California Code, Penal Code - PEN § 1203.075 on Westlaw
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.