Skip to main content

California Code, Health and Safety Code - HSC § 33327

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

After receipt of any preliminary redevelopment plan pursuant to Section 33325, the agency shall transmit to the county auditor and county assessor of the county in which the proposed project is located, or to the officer or officers performing the functions of the auditor or assessor for any taxing agencies which, in levying or collecting its taxes, do not use the county assessment roll or do not collect its taxes through the county, to the legislative or governing bodies of local agencies which receive a portion of the property tax levied pursuant to Part 0.5 (commencing with Section 50) of the Revenue and Taxation Code and to the State Board of Equalization:

(a) A description of the boundaries of the project area.

(b) A statement that a plan for the redevelopment of the area is being prepared.

(c) A map indicating the boundaries of the project area.

In addition, the agency may include a listing, by tax rate area, of all parcels within the boundaries of the project area and the value used for each parcel on the secured property tax roll.

Thereafter, if the boundaries of the proposed project are changed, the agency shall notify the taxing officials and the State Board of Equalization within 30 days by transmitting a description and map indicating each boundary change made. The State Board of Equalization shall prescribe the format of the description of boundaries and statements, and the form, size, contents, and number of copies of the map required to be transmitted pursuant to this section.

Cite this article: - California Code, Health and Safety Code - HSC § 33327 - last updated January 01, 2019 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Was this helpful?

Thank you. Your response has been sent.

Copied to clipboard