Skip to main content

California Code, Health and Safety Code - HSC § 33135

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

Upon request from and at the expense of any public body, an agency may, outside any survey area, with the approval of the legislative body, provide (1) relocation assistance to persons displaced by governmental action, and (2) aid and assistance to property owners in connection with rehabilitation loans and grants.

Cite this article: - California Code, Health and Safety Code - HSC § 33135 - last updated January 01, 2019 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Was this helpful?

Thank you. Your response has been sent.

Copied to clipboard