Skip to main content

California Code, Health and Safety Code - HSC § 111125

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

No bottled water produced in an out-of-state bottling plant shall be sold or distributed within this state unless either the out-of-state bottler or the distributor shall have first obtained a bottler's or distributor's license.

Cite this article: - California Code, Health and Safety Code - HSC § 111125 - last updated January 01, 2019 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Was this helpful?

Thank you. Your response has been sent.

Copied to clipboard