California Code, Government Code - GOV § 70626
Search California Codes
(a) The fee for each of the following services is twenty-five dollars ($25). Subject to subdivision (e), amounts collected shall be distributed to the Trial Court Trust Fund under Section 68085.1.
(1) Issuing a writ of attachment, a writ of mandate, a writ of execution, a writ of sale, a writ of possession, a writ of prohibition, or any other writ for the enforcement of any order or judgment.
(2) Issuing an abstract of judgment.
(3) Issuing a certificate of satisfaction of judgment under Section 724.100 of the Code of Civil Procedure.
(4) Certifying a copy of any paper, record, or proceeding on file in the office of the clerk of any court.
(5) Taking an affidavit, except in criminal cases or adoption proceedings.
(6) Acknowledgment of any deed or other instrument, including the certificate.
(7) Recording or registering any license or certificate, or issuing any certificate in connection with a license, required by law, for which a charge is not otherwise prescribed.
(8) Issuing any certificate for which the fee is not otherwise fixed.
(b) The fee for each of the following services is thirty dollars ($30). Subject to subdivision (e), amounts collected shall be distributed to the Trial Court Trust Fund under Section 68085.1.
(1) Issuing an order of sale.
(2) Receiving and filing an abstract of judgment rendered by a judge of another court and subsequent services based on it, unless the abstract of judgment is filed under Section 704.750 or 708.160 of the Code of Civil Procedure.
(3) Filing a confession of judgment under Section 1134 of the Code of Civil Procedure.
(4) Filing an application for renewal of judgment under Section 683.150 of the Code of Civil Procedure.
(5) Issuing a commission to take a deposition in another state or place under Section 2026.010 of the Code of Civil Procedure, or issuing a subpoena under Section 2029.300 to take a deposition in this state for purposes of a proceeding pending in another jurisdiction.
(6) Filing and entering an award under the Workers' Compensation Law (Division 4 (commencing with Section 3200) of the Labor Code).
(7) Filing an affidavit of publication of notice of dissolution of partnership.
(8) Filing an appeal of a determination whether a dog is potentially dangerous or vicious under Section 31622 of the Food and Agricultural Code.
(9) Filing an affidavit under Section 13200 of the Probate Code, together with the issuance of one certified copy of the affidavit under Section 13202 of the Probate Code.
(10) Filing and indexing all papers for which a charge is not elsewhere provided, other than papers filed in actions or special proceedings, official bonds, or certificates of appointment.
(c) The fee for filing a first petition under Section 2029.600 or 2029.620 of the Code of Civil Procedure, if the petitioner is not a party to the out-of-state case, is eighty dollars ($80). Amounts collected shall be distributed to the Trial Court Trust Fund pursuant to Section 68085.1.
(d) The fee for delivering a will to the clerk of the superior court in which the estate of a decedent may be administered, as required by Section 8200 of the Probate Code, is fifty dollars ($50).
(e) An amount equivalent to ten dollars ($10) of each fee collected pursuant to subdivisions (a) and (b) shall be used by the Judicial Council for the expenses of the Judicial Council in implementing and administering the civil representation pilot program under Section 68651.
Read this complete California Code, Government Code - GOV § 70626 on Westlaw
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.