Skip to main content

California Code, Government Code - GOV § 6026

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

An appeal may be taken to the supreme court from any final decision or judgment, or from any final order vacating, modifying or setting aside a decision or judgment previously entered.

Cite this article: - California Code, Government Code - GOV § 6026 - last updated January 01, 2019 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Was this helpful?

Thank you. Your response has been sent.

Copied to clipboard