(a) Upon making a sale of property, the referee shall report the sale to the court.
(b) The referee's report shall contain, in addition to such other information as may be appropriate, all of the following information:
(1) A description of the property sold to each purchaser.
(2) The name of the purchaser.
(3) The sale price.
(4) The terms and conditions of the sale and the security, if any, taken.
(5) Any amounts payable to lienholders.
(6) A statement as to contractual or other arrangements or conditions as to agents' commissions.
(7) Any determination and recommendation as to opening and closing public and private ways, roads, streets, and easements.
(8) Other material facts relevant to the sale and the confirmation proceeding.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.