California Code, Civil Code - CIV § 1169

IN WHAT OFFICE.  Instruments entitled to be recorded must be recorded by the County Recorder of the county in which the real property affected thereby is situated.

FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Copied to clipboard