Arizona Revised Statutes Title 43. Taxation of Income
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Arizona's Title 43. Taxation of Income. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 43. Taxation of Income. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Arizona Revised Statutes
- Chapter 1. Definitions and General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Administration
- Chapter 3. Returns
- Chapter 4. Withholding
- Chapter 5. Payment and Collection of Tax
- Chapter 6. Abatements, Credits and Refunds
- Chapter 7. Jeopardy Assessments; Bankruptcy; Receivership
- Chapter 9. General Accounting Provisions
- Chapter 10. Individuals
- Chapter 11. Corporations
- Chapter 12. Tax Exempt Organizations
- Chapter 13. Estates and Trusts
- Chapter 14. Partnerships
- Chapter 15. School Tuition Organizations for Corporate Contributions
- Chapter 16. School Tuition Organizations for Individual Contributions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.