Arizona Revised Statutes Title 38. Public Officers and Employees
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Arizona's Title 38. Public Officers and Employees. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 38. Public Officers and Employees. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Arizona Revised Statutes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Qualification and Tenure
- Chapter 2.1. Continuity of State and Local Government
- Chapter 3. Conduct of Office
- Chapter 3.1. Standards for Financial Disclosure
- Chapter 3.2. Public Service Orientation Programs
- Chapter 4. Compensation and Insurance
- Chapter 5. Social Security and Retirement
- Chapter 6. Public Safety Supplemental Benefits Plan
- Chapter 7. Merit Systems
- Chapter 8. Public Safety Officers
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.