The department shall provide for the development or operation of eligible facilities using a variety of project delivery methods and forms of agreement. The methods may include a wide range of possibilities, including:
1. Predevelopment agreements leading to other implementing agreements.
2. A design-build agreement.
3. A design-build-maintain agreement.
4. A design-build-finance-operate agreement.
5. A design-build-operate-maintain agreement.
6. A design-build-finance-operate-maintain agreement.
7. A concession providing for the private partner to design, build, operate, maintain, manage or lease an eligible facility.
8. Any other project delivery method or agreement or combination of methods or agreements that the department determines will serve the public interest.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.