Arizona Revised Statutes Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations § 25-326. Independence of provisions of decree or temporary order;  forms

A. If a party fails to comply with a provision of a decree or temporary order or injunction, the obligation of the other party to make payments for support or maintenance or to permit parenting time is not suspended, but the other party may petition or request the court to grant an appropriate order.

B. The petition or request shall be in a form prescribed by the supreme court, which shall be furnished by the clerk of the superior court on request of any party.  The party may use a document other than one provided pursuant to this section if the document is substantially similar to the one prescribed by the supreme court pursuant to this section.

FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Copied to clipboard