Arizona Revised Statutes Title 22. Justice and Municipal Courts
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Arizona Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Chapter 1. Justice Precincts and Precinct Officers
- Chapter 2. Civil Proceedings in Justice Courts
- Chapter 3. Criminal Proceedings in Justice Courts
- Chapter 4. Municipal Courts
- Chapter 5. Small Claims Divisions of Justice Courts
- Chapter 6. Homeless, Veterans and Mental Health Courts
- Chapter 7. Civil Marijuana Violations
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.