Arizona Revised Statutes Title 16. Elections and Electors
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Arizona's Title 16. Elections and Electors. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 16. Elections and Electors. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Arizona Revised Statutes
- Chapter 1. Qualification and Registration of Electors
- Chapter 1.1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Election Dates
- Chapter 3. Nominating Procedures
- Chapter 4. Conduct of Elections
- Chapter 5. Political Parties
- Chapter 6. Campaign Contributions and Expenses
- Chapter 7. Penal Provisions
- Chapter 8. Establishment of Legislative and Congressional Districts
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.