Arizona Revised Statutes Title 15. Education
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Arizona's Title 15. Education. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 15. Education. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Arizona Revised Statutes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. State Governance of Schools
- Chapter 3. Local Governance of Schools
- Chapter 4. School Elections
- Chapter 5. School Employees
- Chapter 7. Instruction
- Chapter 8. School Attendance
- Chapter 9. School District Budgeting and Financial Assistance
- Chapter 10. School District Funds and Related Operations
- Chapter 11. Arizona State School for the Deaf and the Blind
- Chapter 11.1. State Educational System for Committed Youth Funding
- Chapter 12. Community Colleges
- Chapter 13. Universities and Related Institutions
- Chapter 14. Provisions Relating to Community Colleges, Universities and Private Postsecondary Institutions
- Chapter 15. Interstate Compacts
- Chapter 16. School Capital Finance
- Chapter 18. Hazing Prevention Policies
- Chapter 19. Arizona Empowerment Scholarship Accounts
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.