Arizona Revised Statutes Title 14. Trusts, Estates and Protective Proceedings
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Arizona's Title 14. Trusts, Estates and Protective Proceedings. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 14. Trusts, Estates and Protective Proceedings. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Arizona Revised Statutes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions, Definitions and Probate Jurisdiction of Courts
- Chapter 2. Intestate Succession and Wills
- Chapter 3. Probate of Wills and Administration
- Chapter 4. Foreign Personal Representatives; Ancillary Administration
- Chapter 5. Protection of Persons Under Disability and Their Property
- Chapter 6. Nonprobate Transfers
- Chapter 7. Trust Administration
- Chapter 8. Adult Adoption
- Chapter 9. Uniform Custodial Trust Act
- Chapter 10. Uniform Disclaimer of Property Interests Act
- Chapter 11. Arizona Trust Code
- Chapter 12. Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
- Chapter 13. Revised Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.