Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Each nonprofit domestic corporation, nonprofit foreign corporation, and nonprofit corporation organized under § 4-28-101 et seq., authorized to transact business in this state shall annually file with the Secretary of State by August 1 a statement that sets forth:
(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The corporation's jurisdiction of incorporation;
(3) The name and address of the corporation's registered agent for service of process;
(4) The address of the corporation's principal office;
(5) The names of the corporation's principal officers; and
(6) The names and addresses of the corporation's directors.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Arkansas Code Title 4. Business and Commercial Law § 4-33-131. Annual disclosure of information - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ar/title-4-business-and-commercial-law/ar-code-sect-4-33-131.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.