Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The duties of the Drinking Water Advisory and Operator Licensing Committee shall be as follows:
(1) To assist the Department of Health in examining applicants for water system operator licenses;
(2) To advise the department as to the fitness of the applicant for licensing and certification;
(3) To advise the State Board of Health in cases of suspension or revocation of license;
(4) To advise the board and department in all matters, upon request by the board or department, or upon its own motion, relating to the operations of, and the development of rules for, the public water system supervision program operated by the Engineering Section of the Department of Health; and
(5) To advise the board or department in all matters, upon request by the board or department, relating to training programs for water system operators.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Arkansas Code Title 17. Professions, Occupations, and Businesses § 17-51-105. Committee duties - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ar/title-17-professions-occupations-and-businesses/ar-code-sect-17-51-105.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?