Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
An applicant for a real estate educator license or a licensee is subject to disciplinary action under this subchapter if the applicant for a real estate educator license or a licensee pleads guilty or nolo contendere to or is found guilty of any of the following:
(1) Obtaining a real estate educator license or real estate education course approval by fraud, misrepresentation, or concealment;
(2) Violating this subchapter, the rules adopted by the Arkansas Real Estate Commission, or an order issued by the commission;
(3) Committing an act, a felony listed under § 17-3-102, or a crime involving violence, fraud, dishonesty, untruthfulness, or untrustworthiness regardless of whether the imposition of the sentence has been deferred or suspended;
(4) Engaging or allowing unlawful discriminatory practices;
(5) Violating the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, 42 U.S.C. § 12101 et seq., regarding access to and delivery of real estate education courses;
(6) Issuing or reporting a false certificate of completion for a real estate education course;
(7) Teaching a course in a way that instructs licensees to engage in unlawful or noncompliant activities;
(8) Failing to monitor attendance of students to ensure satisfactory completion of real estate education courses approved by the commission;
(9) Utilizing an instructor or guest speaker who does not meet the requirements of this subchapter;
(10) Making a substantial misrepresentation of a material fact to the commission;
(11) Advertising in a false, misleading, or deceptive way;
(12) Being unworthy or incompetent to act or operate as a real estate education school or association or a real estate educator; or
(13) Engaging in other conduct that constitutes improper, fraudulent, or dishonest dealing.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Arkansas Code Title 17. Professions, Occupations, and Businesses § 17-42-515. Violations - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ar/title-17-professions-occupations-and-businesses/ar-code-sect-17-42-515.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.