Arkansas Code Title 17. Professions, Occupations, and Businesses § 17-42-514. Curricula
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Arkansas Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) The Arkansas Real Estate Commission may:
(1) Require not less than six (6) nor more than seven (7) classroom hours of continuing education for licensees;
(2) Identify subject matter topics for continuing education courses;
(3) Identify a specific topic of not more than three (3) classroom hours to be included in the annual continuing education requirement;
(4) Develop and require a specific curriculum for continuing education courses for licensed brokers or their designees; and
(5) Identify subject matter topics for which licensed schools and instructors may develop courses that fulfill the annual continuing education requirements.
(b) The commission may develop the curricula for prelicense and postlicense education.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Arkansas Code Title 17. Professions, Occupations, and Businesses § 17-42-514. Curricula - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ar/title-17-professions-occupations-and-businesses/ar-code-sect-17-42-514.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?