Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The Director of the Division of Arkansas State Police may promulgate rules to permit the efficient administration of this subchapter and subchapter 1.
(a) The department may study and make recommendations as to action which might tend to:
(1) Promote the prevention of unemployment and the stabilization of employment.
(2) Encourage and assist in the adoption of practical methods of vocational training, retraining and guidance.
(3) Promote the establishment and operation by governmental units and agencies of reserves for public work to be prosecuted in time of business depression and unemployment.
(4) Promote the reemployment of unemployed workers throughout the state in any way that may seem feasible.
(5) Reduce and prevent unemployment.
(6) Establish the most effective methods of providing economic security through all forms of social insurance.
(b) To accomplish the ends set forth in subdivision (a) of this section, the department may carry on and publish the results of investigations and research studies.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Arkansas Code Title 17. Professions, Occupations, and Businesses § 17-39-215. Rules - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ar/title-17-professions-occupations-and-businesses/ar-code-sect-17-39-215.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?