Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The State Plant Board shall:
(1) Administer and enforce this chapter;
(2) Promulgate, pursuant to the Arkansas Administrative Procedure Act, § 25-15-201 et seq., rules necessary for the implementation of this chapter;
(3) Establish annual license fees not to exceed one hundred dollars ($100);
(4) Formulate criteria for continuing educational training of licensed agricultural consultants in cooperation with the cooperative extension service; and
(5) Revoke or suspend any agricultural consultant's license for cause.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Arkansas Code Title 17. Professions, Occupations, and Businesses § 17-13-106. Administration - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ar/title-17-professions-occupations-and-businesses/ar-code-sect-17-13-106.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?