Arkansas Code Title 13. Libraries, Archives, and Cultural Resources
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Arkansas Code Title 13. Libraries, Archives, and Cultural Resources. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 13. Libraries, Archives, and Cultural Resources. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Arkansas Code
- Chapter 2. Libraries
- Chapter 3. History Commissions
- Chapter 4. Public Records Management and Archives
- Chapter 5. Museums
- Chapter 6. Archeological Research
- Chapter 7. Historic Preservation
- Chapter 8. Arkansas Arts Council
- Chapter 9. Arkansas Entertainers Hall of Fame Board
- Chapter 11. Senior Arkansans Hall of Fame
- Chapter 12. Arkansas Foresters Hall of Fame
- Chapter 13. Arkansas Civil War Sesquicentennial Commission
- Chapter 14. Heritage Trails System Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.