Arkansas Code Title 11. Labor and Industrial Relations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Arkansas Code Title 11. Labor and Industrial Relations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 11. Labor and Industrial Relations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Arkansas Code
- Chapter 2. Department of Labor
- Chapter 3. Labor Relations and Practices
- Chapter 4. Wage and Hour Regulations Generally
- Chapter 5. Working Conditions Generally
- Chapter 6. Child Labor
- Chapter 7. Regulation of Mines
- Chapter 8. Injury or Death of Employees Generally
- Chapter 9. Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 10. Department of Workforce Services Law
- Chapter 11. Employment Offices and Agencies
- Chapter 12. Employment of Children in Entertainment Industry
- Chapter 14. Drug Free Workplaces
- Chapter 15. Voluntary Veterans’ Preference Employment Policy
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.