(a) A dispensary, cultivation facility, transporter, distributer, or processer is not subject to the following:
(1) Prosecution for the acquisition, possession, cultivation, processing, preparation, manufacture, delivery, transfer, transport, sale, supply, or dispensing of marijuana and related supplies in accordance with the provisions of this amendment and any rule adopted under this amendment;
(2) Inspection, except under § 10 of this amendment or upon a search warrant issued by a court or judicial officer;
(3) Seizure of marijuana, except upon any order issued by a court or judicial officer and with due process of law; or
(4) Imposition of a penalty or denial of a right or privilege, including without limitation imposition of a civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business, occupational, or professional licensing board or entity, solely for acting in accordance with this amendment.
(b)(1) A dispensary agent, cultivation facility agent, transporter agent, distributer agent, or processer agent shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, search, seizure, or penalty in any manner or denied any right or privilege, including without limitation civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business, occupational, or professional licensing board or entity, solely for working for or with a dispensary, cultivation facility, transporter, distributer, or processer to engage in acts permitted by this amendment.
(2)(A) A dispensary agent, cultivation facility agent, or processor agent may possess and manufacture marijuana at the dispensary, cultivation facility, or processer location or locations for which the dispensary agent, cultivation facility agent, or processor agent is registered or when transferring marijuana under this section.
(B)(i) A dispensary agent who is a volunteer may possess and manufacture marijuana at a dispensary location.
(ii) A dispensary agent who is a volunteer may not dispense or transport marijuana.
(3) A cultivation facility and processer shall label the marijuana that is moved between the cultivation facility or processer and a dispensary, other cultivation facility, or processer with a trip ticket that identifies the cultivation facility by identification number, the time, date, origin, and destination of the marijuana being transported, and the amount and form of marijuana that is being transported.
(4) A transporter agent or distributer agent may possess marijuana at any location while the transporter agent or distributor agent is transferring marijuana from a dispensary, cultivation facility, or processer to another dispensary, cultivation facility, or processor.
(c) Importation of seeds, cuttings, clones, or plants by a dispensary or cultivation facility shall not be prosecuted in the courts of this state.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Arkansas Constitution of 1874 Amendment 98, § 11. Immunity for dispensaries and cultivation facilities - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ar/arkansas-constitution-of-1874/ar-const-amend-98-sect-11.html
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.