Alabama Code Title 45. Local Laws § 45-37-170.20
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Code of Alabama
Search by Keyword or Citation
The following words and phrases used in this subpart, in the absence of clear implication otherwise, shall be given the following respective interpretations:
(1) AUTHORITY. The public corporation organized pursuant to this subpart.
(2) BOARD. The board of directors of the authority.
(3) COUNTY. Jefferson County.
(4) DIRECTOR. A member of the board of directors of the authority.
(5) MUNICIPALITY. An incorporated city or town of the state.
(6) PROPERTY. Such term means and includes real and personal property and interests therein.
(7) STATE. The State of Alabama.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alabama Code Title 45. Local Laws § 45-37-170.20 - last updated December 30, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/al/title-45-local-laws/al-code-sect-45-37-170-20/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?