Skip to main content

Alabama Code Title 41. State Government § 41-10-326

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

In the resolution or proceedings authorizing the issuance of any bonds or any temporary loan or in any indenture of trust, the authority may provide for the establishment of one or more special funds for the payment of the principal of, or interest on, the bonds or notes, one or more reserve funds therefor and a fund, or funds, for the payment of insurance premiums or other expenses with respect to the ownership and leasing of the facilities. Any such special funds shall be held as trust funds pursuant to agreement with such trustee bank or banks as may be designated by the commission. The authority shall establish and maintain appropriate records pertaining to such funds. Such records shall be available at all reasonable times to public inspection.

Cite this article: - Alabama Code Title 41. State Government § 41-10-326 - last updated January 01, 2019 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Was this helpful?

Thank you. Your response has been sent.

Copied to clipboard