Skip to main content

Alabama Code Title 41. State Government § 41-10-178

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

The county commission of any county or governing body of any municipality in this state shall be authorized, by resolution duly adopted and recorded, to appropriate any available public funds not otherwise pledged to the use of the authority and shall be authorized to construct and maintain roads and bridges and other public facilities and improvements on authority owned or controlled land.

Cite this article: - Alabama Code Title 41. State Government § 41-10-178 - last updated December 30, 2022 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Was this helpful?

Thank you. Your response has been sent.

Copied to clipboard