Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) The State Fire Marshal shall collect and publish data on all residential structural fires in Alabama in a report that includes all of the following information:
(1) The type of structure.
(2) The age of the structure.
(3) The code enforced when the structure was constructed.
(4) The cause of the fire.
(5) Whether the cause of the fire was the result of a criminal or suspicious event.
(6) The materials used in the construction of the structure.
(7) The type and amount of damage to the structure.
(8) The type and number of functional smoke detectors and fire sprinklers installed in the structure.
(b)(1) All information collected pursuant to this section shall be made available to the public, free of charge, on the website of the State Fire Marshal.
(2) The information shall be recorded and published on a monthly basis and maintained thereafter in a sortable electronic format on the website of the State Fire Marshal.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alabama Code Title 34. Professions and Businesses § 34-33-14 - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/al/title-34-professions-and-businesses/al-code-sect-34-33-14/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.