Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The fees prescribed by this chapter shall be in the following amounts:
(1) The fee for application to the board is one hundred fifty dollars ($150).
(2) The fee for examination or reexamination shall be in an amount as established by the board in order to cover all costs of examination, but in no event shall the fee exceed the actual cost of preparing and administering the examination.
(3) The fee for an original certificate is fifty dollars ($50).
(4) The fee for a duplicate certificate is fifty dollars ($50).
(5) The annual license fee is one hundred fifty dollars ($150).
(6) The delinquent penalty fee is as provided in Section 34-17-24.
(7) The fee for administration of the supplemental examination on the laws governing the practice of landscape architecture in Alabama is one hundred fifty dollars ($150).
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alabama Code Title 34. Professions and Businesses § 34-17-25 - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/al/title-34-professions-and-businesses/al-code-sect-34-17-25.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?