Alabama Code Title 33. Navigation and Watercourses
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 33. Navigation and Watercourses. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 33. Navigation and Watercourses. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. General Provisions Relative to Harbors and Ports and Alabama State Port Authority
- Chapter 2. Development of Docks and Other Facilities Along Inland Waterways
- Chapter 3. Harbor Masters
- Chapter 4. Pilots and Pilotage
- Chapter 5. Registration and Operation of Vessels
- Chapter 6. Discharge of Litter and Sewage from Watercraft
- Chapter 6A. Recreational Vessel and Residence Boat Sewage Discharges, Regulated
- Chapter 7. Obstructing Navigation and Dams
- Chapter 8. Tombigbee-Tennessee Waterway Development Compact
- Chapter 9. Ameraport Deep Draft Harbor and Terminal Compact
- Chapter 10. Ameraport Offshore Harbor and Terminal Commission
- Chapter 12. Elk River Development Agency
- Chapter 13. Alabama Port Authority
- Chapter 15. Bear Creek Development Authority
- Chapter 16. Coosa Valley Development Authority
- Chapter 17. Tombigbee Valley Development Authority
- Chapter 18. Alabama-Coosa-Tallapoosa River Basin Compact
- Chapter 19. Apalachicola-Chattahoochee-Flint River Basin Compact
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.