Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
No certificate of title shall be issued for any of the following:
(1) A manufactured home owned by the United States or any agency thereof.
(2) A manufactured home owned by a manufacturer or licensed manufactured home dealer and held for sale.
(3) A manufactured home owned by a nonresident of this state and not located in this state.
(4) Manufactured homes designated 1999 and prior year models.
(5) Modular homes.
(6) A manufactured home situated in this state and permanently affixed to the real property on which it is placed and for which the certificate of title or the manufacturer's certificate of origin has been cancelled pursuant to subsection (b) of Section 32-20-20.
(7) Any other manufactured homes as prescribed by the department.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alabama Code Title 32. Motor Vehicles and Traffic § 32-20-21 - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/al/title-32-motor-vehicles-and-traffic/al-code-sect-32-20-21/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.