Alabama Code Title 3. Animals
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 3. Animals. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 3. Animals. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Estrays and Animals Running at Large Generally
- Chapter 3. Staking, Pasturing, Etc., of Animals Upon Highway Rights-Of-Way
- Chapter 4. Fences and Livestock
- Chapter 5. Stock Laws
- Chapter 6. Liability of Owners of Dogs Biting or Injuring Persons
- Chapter 7A. Rabies
- Chapter 8. Rabies Vaccine
- Chapter 9. Sterilization of Dogs and Cats
- Chapter 10. Animal Census Reporting Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.