Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The board shall issue an annual report to the Governor, the Legislature, and the Attorney General concerning compliance by state retail merchants with this chapter. The report shall contain all of the following:
(1) The total number of retail distributors of tobacco, tobacco products, electronic nicotine delivery systems, and alternative nicotine products categorized by type of retail outlet.
(2) The number of citations reported to the board, categorized by type of retail outlet.
(3) The total number of successful compliance checks, categorized by type of retail outlet.
(4) The extent and nature of organized educational and government activities intended to promote, encourage, or otherwise secure compliance with state and federal laws prohibiting the sale or distribution of tobacco, tobacco products, alternative nicotine products, and electronic nicotine delivery systems to individuals under the age of 21 years.
(5) Information as to the level of access and availability of tobacco, tobacco products, alternative nicotine products, and electronic nicotine delivery systems to individuals under the age of 21 years.
(6) Noted impediments to implementation of this chapter, as well as recommendations for alleviating the same.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alabama Code Title 28. Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages, and Wine § 28-11-11 - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/al/title-28-intoxicating-liquor-malt-beverages-and-wine/al-code-sect-28-11-11/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.