Alabama Code Title 28. Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages, and Wine
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 28. Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages, and Wine. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 28. Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages, and Wine. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Elections as to Sale and Distribution of Alcoholic Beverages Within Counties
- Chapter 2A. Elections as to Sale and Distribution of Alcoholic Beverages Within Municipalities
- Chapter 3. Regulation and Control of Alcoholic Beverages in Wet Counties
- Chapter 3A. Alcoholic Beverage Licensing Code
- Chapter 4. Regulation and Control of Alcoholic Beverages in Dry Counties and Dry Municipalities
- Chapter 4A. Alabama Brewpub Act
- Chapter 4B. Home Brewing
- Chapter 5. Regulation of Manufacture, Sale, Etc., of Industrial Alcohol
- Chapter 7. Importation, Distribution, and Sale of Table Wine
- Chapter 7A. Audit and Collection of Taxes on Beer or Table Wine by Board for Benefit of Local Governing Bodies
- Chapter 8. Exclusive Sales Territories and Wholesalers
- Chapter 9. Business Relations Between Wholesalers and Suppliers of Beer
- Chapter 10. Alabama Responsible Vendor Act
- Chapter 11. Sale of Tobacco Products Regulated by the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.