Alabama Code Title 25. Industrial Relations and Labor § 25-2-21

Any employer, owner or other person in interest, being dissatisfied with any rule or regulation of the board of appeals, may commence an action in the circuit court of the county wherein such employer, owner, or other person in interest resides, or has his or its principal place of business against the Secretary of Labor as defendant to enjoin and set aside any such rule or regulation on the ground that it is invalid or unreasonable.  The defendant shall be served with a copy of the complaint.  Service of the complaint may be made by serving a copy or second original by the sheriff or any deputy sheriff of any county wherein the Secretary of Labor may be found, or by filing a copy in the office of the Secretary of Labor.

FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Copied to clipboard