Alabama Code Title 25. Industrial Relations and Labor
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 25. Industrial Relations and Labor. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 25. Industrial Relations and Labor. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Department of Labor
- Chapter 4. Unemployment Compensation
- Chapter 5. Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 6. Employer's Liability for Certain Injuries
- Chapter 7. Labor Unions and Labor Relations
- Chapter 8. Child Labor
- Chapter 9. Coal Mine Safety
- Chapter 10. Small Business Assistance
- Chapter 11. Directory of New Hires
- Chapter 12. The Boiler and Pressure Vessel Safety Act
- Chapter 13. Elevator Safety
- Chapter 14. Alabama Professional Employer Organization Registration Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.