Alabama Code Title 21. Handicapped Persons
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Code of Alabama
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Chapter 1. Deaf and Blind Persons Generally
- Chapter 2. Workshops, Home Industries, Etc., for Blind, Deaf, and Other Handicapped Persons
- Chapter 3. Crippled and Disabled Children
- Chapter 3A. Early Intervention for Infants and Toddlers with Disabilities
- Chapter 4. Accessibility to and Use of Public Buildings and Facilities by Physically Handicapped Persons
- Chapter 5. Governor's Committee on Employment of the Handicapped
- Chapter 6. Rehabilitation Program for the Homebound
- Chapter 7. Rights of Blind and Otherwise Physically Disabled Persons
- Chapter 8. Hemophilia Treatment
- Chapter 9. Board of Rehabilitation Services and Department of Rehabilitation Services
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.