Alabama Code Title 21. Handicapped Persons
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 21. Handicapped Persons. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 21. Handicapped Persons. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. Deaf and Blind Persons Generally
- Chapter 2. Workshops, Home Industries, Etc., for Blind, Deaf, and Other Handicapped Persons
- Chapter 3. Crippled and Disabled Children
- Chapter 3A. Early Intervention for Infants and Toddlers with Disabilities
- Chapter 4. Accessibility to and Use of Public Buildings and Facilities by Physically Handicapped Persons
- Chapter 5. Governor's Committee on Employment of the Handicapped
- Chapter 6. Rehabilitation Program for the Homebound
- Chapter 7. Rights of Blind and Otherwise Physically Disabled Persons
- Chapter 8. Hemophilia Treatment
- Chapter 9. Board of Rehabilitation Services and Department of Rehabilitation Services
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.