Alabama Code Title 18. Eminent Domain
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 18. Eminent Domain. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 18. Eminent Domain. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1A. Eminent Domain Generally
- Chapter 1B. Limitation on Condemnation of Property by State, County, or Municipality
- Chapter 2. Erection of Dams for Mills, Gins, Factories, or Electric Generators
- Chapter 3. Acquisition of Rights-Of-Way by Private Parties
- Chapter 4. Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.