Alabama Code Title 17. Elections
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 17. Elections. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 17. Elections. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Help America Vote Act (Hava)
- Chapter 3. Voter Registration
- Chapter 4. Voter Registration Lists
- Chapter 5. The Fair Campaign Practices Act
- Chapter 6. Election Preparation
- Chapter 7. Electronic Voting Machines
- Chapter 8. Election Officers
- Chapter 9. Conduct and Management of Elections
- Chapter 10. Provisional Voting; Challenge of Voters
- Chapter 11. Absentee Voting
- Chapter 12. Canvassing Returns/Declaring Results
- Chapter 13. Primary Elections
- Chapter 14. General Elections
- Chapter 15. Special Elections
- Chapter 16. Post Election Procedures
- Chapter 17. Election Offenses
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.