Alabama Code Title 14. Criminal Correctional and Detention Facilities
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 14. Criminal Correctional and Detention Facilities. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 14. Criminal Correctional and Detention Facilities. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. Board and Department of Corrections
- Chapter 2. Alabama Corrections Institution Finance Authority
- Chapter 3. Prison System
- Chapter 4. County Convicts
- Chapter 5. Convict Labor
- Chapter 6. Jails
- Chapter 6A. Establishment of Regional Jail Authorities
- Chapter 7. Prison-Made Goods
- Chapter 8. Temporary Release Programs
- Chapter 9. Deductions from Sentences
- Chapter 10. Discharging Convicts
- Chapter 11. Offenses Concerning Prisoners and Prisons
- Chapter 12. Schools at Correctional Units
- Chapter 13. Interstate Corrections Compact
- Chapter 14. Alabama Medical Furlough Act
- Chapter 15. Alabama Prisoner Litigation Reform Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.