Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
If the department determines that the order is necessary for the protection of depositors, the department may issue an order under AS 06.01.030 to require a state bank to increase its capital accounts or to reduce its deposits. In making a decision whether to issue an order under this section, the department shall consider the
(1) quality of management;
(2) quality and liquidity of assets;
(3) history of earnings and retention of earnings;
(4) quality and character of ownership;
(5) potential volatility of deposit structure;
(6) quality and cost of bank operations; and
(7) capacity to meet present and future needs of the area served, considering the bank's competition.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions § 06.05.310. Correction of impairment of capital - last updated April 21, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-6-banks-and-financial-institutions/ak-st-sect-06-05-310.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?