Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) A copy of the environmental covenant shall be provided by the persons and in the manner required by the department to
(1) each person that signed the environmental covenant;
(2) each person holding a recorded interest in the real property subject to the environmental covenant;
(3) each person in possession of the real property subject to the environmental covenant;
(4) each municipality or other unit of local government in which real property subject to the environmental covenant is located; and
(5) any other person the department requires.
(b) The validity of an environmental covenant is not affected by failure to provide a copy of the environmental covenant as required under this section.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation § 46.04.315. Notice of environmental covenant - last updated April 21, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-46-water-air-energy-and-environmental-conservation/ak-st-sect-46-04-315.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?