Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) The administrator shall establish fees by regulation for
(1) an initial filing of an application as a broker-dealer and renewal of an application by a broker-dealer for registration;
(2) an application for registration as an agent and renewal of registration as an agent;
(3) an application for registration as an investment adviser and renewal of registration as an investment adviser;
(4) an application for registration as an investment adviser representative, a renewal of registration as an investment adviser representative, and a change of registration as an investment adviser representative; and
(5) an initial fee and annual notice fee for a federal covered investment adviser required to file a notice under AS 45.56.360.
(b) A person required to pay a filing or notice fee under this section may transmit the fee through or to a designee as provided by a regulation adopted or order issued under this chapter.
(c) The administrator may establish other fees by regulation as necessary to administer this chapter.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 45. Trade and Commerce § 45.56.410. Fees - last updated April 21, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-45-trade-and-commerce/ak-st-sect-45-56-410.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.