Alaska Statutes Title 45. Trade and Commerce § 45.50.800. Disclosures to be made by distributors and refiners before conclusion of agreement
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Alaska Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
Before entry into a lease agreement, a refiner or distributor shall disclose to the dealer facts that would reasonably be considered material to the dealer's decision to enter into the lease. These facts must include, but not be limited to,
(1) ownership of property of the retail outlet;
(2) if the real property is not owned by a refiner or distributor, then the nature of the relationship between the real property owner and the refiner or distributor and the length of the underlying lease, if applicable;
(3) the last known addresses of dealers operating the retail outlet for the last five years;
(4) the gasoline gallonage history, if any, of the station for the last five years;
(5) any sales goals or quotas the refiners or distributors intend to apply to the station;
(6) the nearest gasoline outlet owned, controlled, or operated by the refiner or distributor and any plans the distributor or refiner has to open new retail outlets within the trade area of the retail outlet; and
(7) any plans the refiner or distributor has for the future of the subject retail outlet.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 45. Trade and Commerce § 45.50.800. Disclosures to be made by distributors and refiners before conclusion of agreement - last updated January 01, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-45-trade-and-commerce/ak-st-sect-45-50-800.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?