(1) “brand” includes a mark or other designation that has been registered with the department;
(2) “commissioner” means the commissioner of natural resources;
(3) “department” means the Department of Natural Resources;
(4) “rightful transporter” means a person who has an executory contract interest in the timber property the person is transporting, or that person's designee, or one who, in the normal usage of the trade, transports, or aids in the transportation of, timber property for the benefit of and authorized by the owner of the timber property;
(5) “timber property” means logs, pilings, poles, other timbers, boom sticks, and boom chains.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.