Alaska Statutes Title 34. Property § 34.07.150. Contents of apartment deed
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Alaska Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
An apartment deed must include
(1) a description of the land as provided in AS 34.07.020, or the post office address of the property, and in either case, the date of recording of the declaration and its volume, page, and receiving number;
(2) the apartment number of the apartment in the declaration and any other data necessary for its proper identification;
(3) a statement of the use for which the apartment is intended and any restrictions on its use;
(4) the percentage of undivided interest appertaining to the apartment, the common areas and facilities and limited common areas and facilities appertaining to it, if any; and
(5) any further details that the grantor and grantee may set out consistent with the declaration and with this chapter.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 34. Property § 34.07.150. Contents of apartment deed - last updated January 01, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-34-property/ak-st-sect-34-07-150.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?