Alaska Statutes Title 3. Agriculture, Animals, and Food
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alaska Statutes Title 3. Agriculture, Animals, and Food. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 3. Agriculture, Animals, and Food. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Alaska Statutes
- Chapter 05. Powers and Duties of Commissioners of Natural Resources and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 09. Board of Agriculture and Conservation
- Chapter 10. Alaska Agricultural Loan Act
- Chapter 13. Federal Crop Insurance Contributions
- Chapter 20. Agricultural and Industrial Program Support
- Chapter 22. Plant Materials Center
- Chapter 30. Fences
- Chapter 35. Controlled Livestock Districts
- Chapter 40. Brands and Marks
- Chapter 45. Diseased Livestock
- Chapter 47. Bees and Beekeeping Equipment
- Chapter 55. Care of Animals; Control of Dogs
- Chapter 58. Organic Food and Agricultural Products
- Chapter 90. General Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.