Alaska Statutes Title 29. Municipal Government
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alaska Statutes Title 29. Municipal Government. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 29. Municipal Government. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Alaska Statutes
- Chapter 03. The Unorganized Borough
- Chapter 04. Classification of Municipalities
- Chapter 05. Incorporation
- Chapter 06. Alteration of Municipalities
- Chapter 10. Home Rule Municipalities
- Chapter 20. Municipal Officers and Employees
- Chapter 25. Municipal Enactments
- Chapter 26. Elections
- Chapter 35. Municipal Powers and Duties
- Chapter 40. Planning, Platting, and Land Use Regulation
- Chapter 45. Municipal Taxation
- Chapter 46. Special Assessments
- Chapter 47. Municipal Debt
- Chapter 55. Municipal Programs
- Chapter 60. State Programs
- Chapter 65. General Grant Land
- Chapter 71. General Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.